Koszyn & Company builds non-profit institutions through fundraising programs, capital campaigns, program development, and strategic planning and completes equity raises for start-up, for-profit companies.
Koszyn & Company's primary areas of service include:
FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
1) Capital campaigns and fundraising/development programs;
2) Feasibility studies and strategic plans that lead to large-scale campaigns; and
3) Program development of special projects that raise visibility and increase funding for the institution.
FOR START-UP COMPANIES
1) Equity raises for early rounds; and
2) Corporate mission innovation.
Jayme Koszyn named "Notable Woman in Consulting" by Crain's New York Business for the second year in a row.
This Notable Woman honor is part of a year-long series from Crain’s celebrating women in the workplace and across industries. Jayme Koszyn, the firm's Principal and Founder, was selected in 2018 and 2019 by both outside nominators and Crain’s editorial team based on a combination of professional achievements, community service, track record of mentoring others and promotion of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The Koszyn & Company consultant professionals have also been nominated for the Crain’s New York Small Business Award for their work with companies in New York City. Ms. Koszyn was previously nominated for the Crain’s Best Entrepreneur in New York City Award.